Search

Bridge Products


Back to Product Directory



Applied Bolting Technology Products
1413 Rockingham Rd
Bellows Falls VT  05101-
800-552-1999
http://www.appliedbolting.com
Applied Bolting makes Direct Tension Indicators (DTI's) user friendly for bridge construction. With the introduction of Squirter DTI's, made in accordance with ASTM F959, we have all but eliminated the need for feeler gages. According to one DOT, "With standard DTI's we only know what's going on with 10% of the bolts, but with Squirters, we know what's going on with the other 90%." By eye, one can tell when the bolts are tight. Erectors ask for them by name. Millions of Squirters have been specified and installed on DOT bridges, power plants, HRSG's, SCR's, LNG facilities,commercial buildings and stadiums.

Chicago Metal Rolled Products Co.
3715 S. Rockwell St.
Chicago Il  60632
USA
800.798.4504
http://www.cmrp.com

Plant #2, another full-service Bender/Roller facility, Chicago Metal Kansas City, 2193 Manchester Trfy., Kansas City, MO 64126. 816-483-7575.

 

Curving of structural steel, sheet and plate as components for pedestrian and vehicular bridges. Camber, sweep, and compound bends as well as multi-radius curving. Curved railings, overhead guards, and truss components. Curving of every size of angle, bar, channel, tee and beam up to W44x290# the hard way (x-x axis) on the world’s largest beam bender. Tube and pipe bending up to 24” OD. Rectangular tubing up to 20” x 12”. Ability to curve and ship up to 110’ long. All grades including weathering steel. See our curved pipe in the Highland Bridge, NSBA National Award, Special Purpose. (Please scroll to the end of the linked article.)

 


Kubes Steel Inc.
930 Arvin Avenue
Stoney Creek ON  L8E 5Y8
Canada
877.327.8357
http://www.kubesteel.com

Kubes Steel Inc. is Canada’s premier provider of structural, section rolling, forming and prefabrication services. We offer Canada’s largest multi-section roll and specialized section bending capacity. We can form sections to 40” both ways and tube to 42” diameter, which is among the best in North America.

 


L.B.Foster Company
130 Satellite Blvd.
Suwanee GA  30024
http://www.lbfoster.com
L.B. Foster Company is a leading manufacturer, fabricator and distributor of products and services for the rail, construction, energy and utility markets with locations in North America and Europe.  The Fabricated Bridge Products group of L.B.Foster has been a leading provider of structural steel, bridge decking and railing for the construction and rehabilitation of bridges, highways and buildings for more than 40 years.

MDX Software
1412 Ridgemont Court
Columbia MO  65203-
573.446.3221
http://www.mdxsoftware.com
Developer of curved and straight steel bridge design and rating software for AASHTO ASD, LFD, and LRFD specifications, including LRFR rating.

LUSAS
1350 Avenue of the Americas, 2nd Floor
New York NY  10019
Toll free: 1-800-97-58727

Turnasure L.L.C.
340 E. Maple Ave. Srwe 303
Langhorne PA  19047-
215.750.1300

Voss Engineering, Inc.
6965 N. Hamlin
Lincolnwood IL  60712-
847.673.8900, x222